Sunday, May 31
1945 Lockhill Selma, Suite 205
By appointment only.
RECOMMENDED AGES: 1 month to 5 years
Did you miss out on school picture day or cap and gown photos of your little graduate? Do you just wish Caitlin was your school picture day photographer, but didn't get that lucky? Now is your chance!
Due to school closings and extra caution, we have had school picture days cancel or reschedule. To help parents who are missing out AND to help our small business keep things going during this difficult time, we have decided to offer a STUDIO version of our SCHOOL PICTURE DAYS. THANK YOU for supporting our small studio and we are looking forward to creating beautiful portraits for you to cherish.
Mini Session Package $25
5 Minute Portrait Session at the Studio
(I recommend bringing your OWN cap and gown if possible, but I will have 1 medium and 1 large child size blue cap and gown available for the sessions as well)
ENTIRE $25 Session Fee as credit/coupon towards purchase
(digital images, prints, and specialty items available for purchase with your credit after the session)
Safety is a top priority! Here are the steps we will be taking to help keep things safe during studio sessions:
- Diligent cleaning and disinfecting on props between EVERY child.
- Windows and doors will be kept open for flowing fresh air
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing of photographer and assistants
- Adults MUST wear masks inside the studio. The photographer and assistant(s) will also wear masks during all sessions.
- Only ONE client/family will be scheduled in each 10 minute interval. We average at 1-2 minutes per child/sibling set at schools. The extra several minutes helps us to clean/disinfect between each child AND spaces out appointments so that the studio will not become crowded with several appointments at once.
- Only ONE client/family will be allowed to enter inside the studio or waiting room at a time. This will help maintain social distancing as much as possible.
Minimum purchase of $25 required as a retainer to book your spot.
We have a limited number of spots available, and requiring a minimum will help us make sure that no one takes a spot who does not plan on being there. This also helps us spread out sessions with time to clean and disinfect between each child. Thank you for understanding.
The ENTIRE retainer of $25 will be applied to your purchase (you will receive a coupon code to apply at checkout).
If you, your child, or a family member becomes sick, please do not keep your appointment. Contact Caitlin directly to have your $25 retainer applied as a future credit or refund (on a case-by-case basis).
Additional times and /or dates may be added at a later time, based on the response we get on these. This is something new for us!